Changes to lifting/droping items

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Changes to lifting/droping items

Post by Mens Rea »

My restock agent in Razor has stopped working after the changes to picking up/dropping items.

Is there any way to modify the agent to fix this? The agent seems to pick up/drop regs too quickly and it says I must wait to perform another action...

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Changes to lifting/droping items

Post by Mens Rea »

I DID IT!!!! ALL BY MYSELF!!!!

RAZOR > MORE OPTIONS TAB > AUTO-CUE OBJECT DELAY ACTIONS > CHANGE TO 1000 MS INSTEAD OF DEFAULT 600 MS

hectorc2w
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by hectorc2w »

and then any action like equipin your hally will have a 1 sec delay, witch sucks. dont forget to put it at 0 when you go out pvpin

Joueur Moyen

Post by Joueur Moyen »

hectorc2w wrote:and then any action like equipin your hally will have a 1 sec delay, witch sucks. dont forget to put it at 0 when you go out pvpin
Why? If you haven't used or moved an item in the last 1 sec then the delay should come after equipping the hally. (There should be a 1 sec delay to unequip right after the equip.)

Boudoir

Post by Boudoir »

1000 ms dont work when using the restock agent (and multiple items to restock). 1200ms is ok. Maybe because latency is added to 1000ms ?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Boudoir wrote:1000 ms dont work when using the restock agent (and multiple items to restock). 1200ms is ok. Maybe because latency is added to 1000ms ?
Aye, it could be latency. That may be specific to that particular agent :/
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Mens Rea wrote:My restock agent in Razor has stopped working after the changes to picking up/dropping items.

Is there any way to modify the agent to fix this? The agent seems to pick up/drop regs too quickly and it says I must wait to perform another action...
There's an easy solution. Spam your restock macro 3-4 times and it will completely restock whatever.

Don't spam the macro too fast, like 500MS between each time you hit it. Works like a charm.

And yea don't use object delay and also uncheck "que delays" if you pvp. I use 0 MS and win most of my fights.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

In my experience, if you have queue turned on, if you spam arm/disarm or some other function, sometimes (due to lag or just spamming) it will queue so long and prevent you from performing any other action.

Queue sucks imo

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

MatronDeWinter wrote:In my experience, if you have queue turned on, if you spam arm/disarm or some other function, sometimes (due to lag or just spamming) it will queue so long and prevent you from performing any other action.

Queue sucks imo
Yeah, I experience this fairly regularly when sorting loots. HotKeys -> Misc -> Drop What you are Currently Holding + Clear Drag/Drop Queue seems to get things back in order.