Female Armor graphics error

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
uofuntime

Female Armor graphics error

Post by uofuntime »

Hello everyone! Sorry for this type of post as my first, but I have noticed that the female armors, in particular plate breast plate and "female leather armor" do not look the way they are supposed to. For as long as I can remember, the breast plate is suppose to "tuck" inside the leather skirt, leather leggings, chain leggings, or whatever you wear over.

Is this only a problem for me?

For example: When I wear female leather armor + leather skirt, the "thong" of the leather armor goes over the skirt.

There is no problem when I wear female breast plate w/ plate leggings, but the error is there when I wear chain leggings.

Took some screencaps:

Last edited by uofuntime on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

uofuntime

Re: Female Armor graphics error

Post by uofuntime »

I know this isn't that important but please look into this! It's like a thong/1-piece swimsuit over tights... so 80s workout garb... >_<

And I noticed it's the same thing with chainmail leggings + female plate too! =(

EDIT: Oh wow! It seems that the plate + leather skirt is fixed. Thanks!

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Not fixed yet, working on it though. You don't notice it if it's a regular hue plate chests.

Thanks for this report.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

This will be fixed in next publish. Thanks again.

The issue is related to the layer that the armor has on creation changes when the world saves and reloads. This can effect armor rating as well.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."