chumbucket's Tales of Adventure: A Poorly Planned Party

Share stories and special moments with the community.
chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

chumbucket's Tales of Adventure: A Poorly Planned Party

Post by chumbucket »

This morning I was fortunate enough to be invited over for tea by two fine fellars. Alas, I forget their names. What kind of guest am I? I would feel bad, but it was a very poorly planned party. The real question is what kind of host were they?

I showed up on time, and they let me in. So far, so good.

I could tell that this would not be a very fun party. Some locked down rares. A secure container. One unsecure container with very few items. The unsecure container held a number of magic weapons and pieces of magic armor. But I suspected that most of them wouldn't be very good once I identified them. I couldn't be rude, however, so I took what was offered to me. It was then I noticed a golden key. Perhaps this key would unlock something interesting! Perhaps it would unlock a door that could be found via the rune in the middle of the house--the one with a very unhappy name: "A recall rune for Suck my balls newfag." I would have to wait to see. First, I needed to make sure I wasn't missing anything at this party, before I moved on to the next one.

The gentleman in black left his yellow friend outside. He was defenseless and about to be in a good bit of trouble. You see, he had neglected to invite a local alligator, and said alligator was quite unhappy. Alligators need to party too! The alligator gave him a piece of his mind. (I didn't get a very good picture of the alligator himself.)

Fortunately for the yellow man, a lady showed up. A very immodestly dressed lady, if I might say. Melise was her name. Alas, she had very little to add to the party, but she did bring a spear to help the yellow man fend off the angry alligator. It was about this time that I decided that I could make my exit. I think they may have saw me sneak out. The poorly named rune turned out to lead to nothing of interest. The party was nearly a total bust. I netted a couple of fortification and force items. They were probably not even worth my time. I left a note explaining how I felt about the whole affair. I later even got to express my concerns in public. I will leave you with the rest of my pictures from the ordeal.

Put some clothes on!

I left a note to express my displeasure.

I later mentioned my concerns in public.

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: chumbucket's Tales of Adventure: A Poorly Planned Party

Post by Safir »

What a shame that even the second party was a bust. I'll entertain you someday I'm sure! ;)

Kamora
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kamora »

chumbucket wrote:

I later mentioned my concerns in public.

haha! So funny!

Smackage

Post by Smackage »

It was a delight to be part of this party

Rademak

Post by Rademak »

Lol! This is mine and smacks house. I didnt even know you were there until I just saw this post. I apoligise for our poor hospitality, we had infact been looted not a day or two before. If you grace us with a visit again we will be sure to leave some more valuable items.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”