[cA] Department of Justice: The War on Trammel, Part 1

Share stories and special moments with the community.
chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

[cA] Department of Justice: The War on Trammel, Part 1

Post by chumbucket »

From the vaults! The first installment of THE WAR ON TRAMMEL!

(Unfortunately, I've waited a long time to post these, so my recollection of the events will be a bit hazy especially regarding the order of the events.)

[cA] Department of Justice Case Files

Case #3232010: A Thug, a Coward, and a Murderer (The War on Trammel, Part 1)

Intelligence indicated that several wanted persons might be in high traffic areas. The [cA] Department of Justice was put on the case!

Yew bank, "Bigoud's"

Our first stop is, at it so often is, at the criminal hideout known as "Bigouds." A number of small time criminals were brought to justice.

Britain, the Graveyard

A quick dispatch to the graveyard north of Britain revealed only a few criminals who were promptly brought to justice. Some minor resistance was met, but easily overcome by our superior numbers and organization.

Verity Isle, $$$ Headquarters

We soon move to headquarters of the gang of goosestepping thugs known as $$$. Word on the street was that their leader may show up. After a number of minor take-downs, he and his number three man (Brules) were busted in or near their base by our agents.

Our spiritual leader--the Real Hemperor--took home a special trophy!

Undisclosed Location, [cA] Department of Justice Headquarters

After returning to our headquarters, we decided on a new plan of action. Merely busting Wise, Brules, and other assorted unsavory characters does little to abate the flood of criminality on this shard. We needed to take stronger measures. An idea was born.

Intelligence indicated that Brules had set up revealbots at the $$$ tower in hopes of driving us away. We decided that the best course of action was to give Brules as many murder counts as we possibly could. To that end, we fielded as many blue character as we could and hid them in the corner of the Department of Justice headquarters. A lone, red Hemperor would be our bait. In order to tip them off to the location of the trap, we returned to the $$$ tower and had our true leader, MinatureDisaster purposely die to an EV from Brules. We expected Brules to follow a rune left behind. Alas, he was too cowardly to follow.

In order to encourage him, our secret infiltrator of [PoV] arrived on the scene to encourage. Yet, Brules remained too scared to show his face. Eventually, more [PoV] made their way to the $$$ tower, enough to boost what little courage Brules possessed. A gate opened.

Brules, of course, was too cowardly to attack and instead goaded Smelly Ira into taking the risk. Alas for Smelly Ira, the outcome was ordained ahead of time. On the second EQ, Hemperor dashed for safety and archerbots came out of hiding to finish the job that Brules had so cowardly refused to begin.

Smelly Ira (going by the name Janglin Jack) took around 10 murder counts, while Brules got off without a scratch. This was obviously a further crime which would need be punished. And so began our battle against the forces of Trammel known as [PoV].

To be continued in [cA] Adventures: The War on Trammel, Part 2

Lazarus

Re: [cA] Department of Justice: The War on Trammel, Part 1

Post by Lazarus »

Thanks Chum. I was looking for parts 1 and 2. Is there a 2 coming?

Brules

Post by Brules »

Sorry Chum but PoV was on to you and Pete Wrigley:

http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/77796

We were running an undercover sting op to try to out the mole and Pete blew his cover on this one, thus why I only took 2 MC's. Brave Janglin Jack made the ultimate sacrafice to feret him out and prove once and for all who the mole was. Such a brave soul!!!

So just for anyone reading this, Pete Wrigley and Akumaizer and Bob Dablina are all cA characters run by Applejack. Word of warning to the IL guild - you have a mole!

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Lazarus wrote:Thanks Chum. I was looking for parts 1 and 2. Is there a 2 coming?
Indeed, sir! It promises to be most awe inspiring!

Brules, alas, is lying, as shall be proven in the next installment.

Brules

Post by Brules »

Haha chumbucket calling someone a liar hehehe. :lol:

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

I need to make a thread of all the cA members I've killed.

They spam recall and gheal and still die! tehehe.

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

My favorite part of that operation... poor Janglin Jack figured out the plan before we left and the evil Brules laughed him off.

The shock on the poor fella when he turned red after we came back to the tower was priceless. Brules the coward wins again.

Nah Brules... you weren't on to me. I was promoted to Defender of Honesty (heh) right after this! And then when we crashed your guild meeting Shawn was blamed as the mole. But I'm guessing we'll see more on that in another installment soon...
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

applejack wrote:My favorite part of that operation... poor Janglin Jack figured out the plan before we left and the evil Brules laughed him off.

The best part is that Brules refused to EQ when he showed up, but he was willing to say to Jack that there was no risk. I'd guildkick a cA for that sort of thing!

Brules

Post by Brules »

Actually lies:

http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/84008

I took 2, but casted EQ twice. We never could figure out how I didn't get the MC's as well. Nice fail. Maleus called it as well, haha but call me gullible, I bit on it.

Kinda like when you all flailed at doing the same thing to Wise the other day with the EV, you only got 3 on him.

Story would be much better if you had actually accomplished your goal......instead it is a good chuckle at best. :)

Cant wait for part 2!

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Brules wrote:Actually lies:

I took 2, but casted EQ twice. We never could figure out how I didn't get the MC's as well. Nice fail. Maleus called it as well, haha but call me gullible, I bit on it.

Kinda like when you all flailed at doing the same thing to Wise the other day with the EV, you only got 3 on him.

Story would be much better if you had actually accomplished your goal......instead it is a good chuckle at best. :)

Cant wait for part 2!
Brules expects us to believe that he took two murder counts nearly two months ago, but has yet to work both shorts off, i.e., that he hasn't played his Brules character very much at all in the past two months.

JohnnyCash

Post by JohnnyCash »

He has 2 lifetime kill counts and 1 long term murder count. It's entirely possible he hasn't played for > 80 hours yet to work both long term counts off. I don't see a problem with this. Just playing conservatively 2-3 hours a day it would take him months to work off both counts.

Brules

Post by Brules »

chumbucket wrote:
Brules wrote:Actually lies:

Cant wait for part 2!
Brules expects us to believe that he took two murder counts nearly two months ago, but has yet to work both shorts off, i.e., that he hasn't played his Brules character very much at all in the past two months.
Gasp! I played other characters!!!! ;)

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

I thought my.uosecondage.com showed short terms on top. Brules may yet have some courage in him!

BenBrawl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BenBrawl »

chumbucket wrote:I thought my.uosecondage.com showed short terms on top. Brules may yet have some courage in him!

My understanding is top kill count is long term, bottom count is life time
Facebook.com/AbsoluteCustomsLLC

Return to “Tales of Adventure”