Eating The Dead

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Tron

Eating The Dead

Post by Tron »

The second chapter in the story of Trondiz.

Eating the Dead.

Our hero returns to Britania.
He has been away mere months, but it feels life forever. Not much has changed here, but he has. Even now he feels it in him, it makes him cold and he pulls his hood around himself. It makes him weak and he leans on his demonic steed for strength. It makes him wretch, though nothing comes up. He wonders to himself if he can bare to live with what he has become. All he has sacrificed in his desire for power. Is it worth losing yourself? Your very humanity maybe, gone? Not forever though, he reminds himself, it has an end. Only a fool willing sacrifices himself for no gain. Leave for that to the simpletons in the clergy. No. our hero decides. It is worth everything given so far and everything to come. His resolve reinforced once again, he steadies himself in his saddle and prepares to descend the hill leading to his preys campsite. His hunger unwilling to bear his thoughts anymore; the timing couldn't be better to be done with them. He will eat tonight, and regain his strength, and he will bring his new masters their prize. He cannot disobey them as much as he would love to, he needs them.... for now.

V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Eating The Dead

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

OMG Tron killed Kenny!!!
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

You BASTARD!
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

princesspeach

Post by princesspeach »

This is awesome please make more.
Against all odds.WAR US
TDC Chronicles:
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=12057
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389

Tron

Post by Tron »

Our hero has been busy and already his murders have caught the attention of his past enemies on Britania. They have missed him, it would seem. They seem almost too eager. The feeling is not mutual. He could do without their nuisance. Swarming like ants at his feet, milling circles around his home like some kind of mindless zombies. At least the doors will hold against these petty thugs, no small comfort.
And so he studies, always studying. He knows that knowledge is power, every powerful man learns that quickly. And this knowledge would be very sought after of by any powerful man. Somewhere in these tombs lies the key to immortality. The text is ancient, so foreign and obscure that every sentence makes his head hurt. But he makes ground, he believes himself to be the only living person able to translate the language. Maybe the only person alive who has seen these text. Not even Blackthorn himself could make anything of these without years of studying. This is his destiny though, every measure of discipline he has, has gone into breaking their secrets. Once he learned that the books really existed, that it wasn't a myth, his whole life had changed. Fear had turned him into a man obsessed.

Finally after hours of study, our hero tires of a particular wizard outside his home. This mage, Malice by name, has been targetting his home with summoned earthquakes for hours, his spells too weak to do any permanent damage, only 'ceed to annoy. Our hero emerges from his home to engage him. Weary of Malice's allies who may lay in wait, he plays it safe, only jousting with the enemy. Our hero quickly realizes how tedious the strategy is. He charges after Malice instead, chasing him into the surrounding wilds. No sooner than 20 paces from his home, Malices allies decide to attack. Three members of the Terror-Guard thug faction launch spells at our hero and rush to bolster Malices defense. "Typical... predictable..." he thinks aloud. He easily outsmarts the energy fields the thugs attempt to trap him with and calls upon his own magic to escape to safety.

"Some things never change" he thinks to himself. He bends down to retrieves his weapon after taking a moment to collect himself. The hilt carries specks of blood from his last victim. A dark, sophisticated red. A chill runs up his spine and his heart pumps faster as images of his last kill come rushing forward. It was a spectacular show, his exploding alchemy had blown thrown their head clean from their body. It flew over twenty feer to land in nearby bushes. He would retrieve it later...... The blood had been glorious, everywhere. It had pooled around the body so beautifully. He had fed, it was a wonderful and horrifying thing.

It's time to feed again, he feels it coming on, this time he doesn't think about what he's becoming. He doesn't think about anything at all. He embraces the hunger and lets it take a hold of him. He is a savage, carnal thing, spurred by nothing but his hunger. Like a beautiful animal of prey, but much more than any animal could ever be. A primal but infinitely elegant hunter. His blades precision unmatched in battle by any one man. His urges take hold of him, but they don't contort him. He fights purely on instinct, his mind is a sharpened tool. Decisions analyzed and made almost instantly. He is the perfect hunter, and he is very hungry.

Last edited by Tron on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

princesspeach

Post by princesspeach »

I LOVE these stories they are awesome. Yeah I just had an encounter with TG and Malice challenged me to a 1v1 (which I got him down to 1% with my pvm mage then came back and did it with my dexxer) and yeah his buddies jumped while we were dueling and killed me when I had less than 20 hp, about to make a post about it now. Anyways, keep up the good work~!
Against all odds.WAR US
TDC Chronicles:

Chance

Post by Chance »

Nice pics, but an even better story, Tron - keep up the good work.
~ Xigig ~ Mojoka ~ Shadowclan Orcs ~

Tron

Post by Tron »

Three Days before All Hallows Eve. The people around him celebrating and enjoying themselves as if it were today. No one looks twice his way and he gives thanks for the small things. It makes his job easier.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Nice, only took two of you! Best PKs on the shard?

princesspeach

Post by princesspeach »

You made Mephilic quit LOL! Nice.
Against all odds.WAR US
TDC Chronicles:

Tron

Post by Tron »

Mikel123 wrote:Nice, only took two of you! Best PKs on the shard?

Our killer is strictly solo. You're mistaken.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

One of you Harm-spammed me, and one of you stuck me with a kryss or something. I think it was the fourth time you two tried to kill me in the LL room; one out of four ain't bad I guess. I ran to the top this time, wanting to test using the LOS bug there to escape. I assume you used Attack Last or whatever, because you hit me the whole time. Well played.

Probably could have killed me by yourself, as my best PvP skill is Meditation.

I don't know what's more amusing though... you stopping to take the time to cut up the body and take the head of the GM cartographer you killed, or you lying about having to PK with a buddy. You can see both of you clowns in a few of your screenshots.

Tron

Post by Tron »

Mikel123 wrote:One of you Harm-spammed me, and one of you stuck me with a kryss or something. I think it was the fourth time you two tried to kill me in the LL room; one out of four ain't bad I guess. I ran to the top this time, wanting to test using the LOS bug there to escape. I assume you used Attack Last or whatever, because you hit me the whole time. Well played.

Probably could have killed me by yourself, as my best PvP skill is Meditation.

I don't know what's more amusing though... you stopping to take the time to cut up the body and take the head of the GM cartographer you killed, or you lying about having to PK with a buddy. You can see both of you clowns in a few of your screenshots.

No, you're mistaken.

I know who you are, Indiana. And that was only the second time I've attacked you. The first time, you had recall precasted before I even came out of my gate. I attacked you and moved into melee range. You called me a "newb" and recalled.

This time you got attacked by me and another red showed up and hit you with one or two harms while you ran around the bottom like a chicken with your head cut off.

I don't pk with anyone and everyone knows it. Check my other thread if you don't believe me, it's pretty f'ing obvious. And if I was going to pk with someone, it probably wouldn't be someone I don't even know, which is the case here. Northern Lights in ACE? Yeh, I don't think so. I didn't attack him afterward because I still believe in red vs blue, and he was rolling solo, good for him.

And no, you can't see him in any other screen shots. I see one person in another pic and that's Dues Atmada, who I was 2v1ing, and he escaped after I killed his friend.

I pk alone, you were just unlucky.

This thread isn't a place for you to make up exscuses for why you die either, so please refrain from doing so.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Tron's my favourite anti-hero
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Pretty sure he walked in through your gate. I don't know who either of you are so I don't know if you two are likely to PK together, unlikely, or otherwise. Whatever, I'll take your word for it.

You may have me confused with someone else. If I ever talked trash in-game and the best I could come up with was "newb", I'd ebolt MYSELF to death. Although if there's a way to loot a chest with Recall precasted, I'd love to hear it. It would come in handy when two... er, one... PK gates in.