Can't create an account.. help

mert

Can't create an account.. help

Post by mert »

I've created an account on my comp.. all worked out.. then my brother did it also worked.. now i'm trying to create another one for my cousin on the same comp but it say's I can't connect to origin. Help?

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Can't create an account.. help

Post by Ronk »

Are you sure your brother didn't create another account? The problem with the account creation system is if you mistype the account name it'll just create a new account and log you in.

My guess is you or he created another account by mistake and so now your computer is flagged as having three. As such, it won't let you create a fourth.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Xukluk Tuguznal

Unable to make 3rd account.

Post by Xukluk Tuguznal »

Not sure why, but when I attempt to connect it never moves past connecting. Most times it comes back as Unable to connect.
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.

Xukluk Tuguznal

Post by Xukluk Tuguznal »

Ronk wrote:Are you sure your brother didn't create another account? The problem with the account creation system is if you mistype the account name it'll just create a new account and log you in.

My guess is you or he created another account by mistake and so now your computer is flagged as having three. As such, it won't let you create a fourth.
Not quite. I've been having the same problem and I know I only have two.
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.

kalosjakar

Post by kalosjakar »

I also am having this very same problem.. made 2 just fine,.. can't go past 2.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

If your having a problem making a thrid account, plz send a page in game and we'll get to the bottom of it.

Thanks!

Derrick

Re: Unable to make 3rd account.

Post by Derrick »

Xukluk Tuguznal wrote:Not sure why, but when I attempt to connect it never moves past connecting. Most times it comes back as Unable to connect.
You may have inadvertantly created a third account by mistyping account name, please send a page ingame

mert

Post by mert »

I PM'd the GM and he solved it. Thanks =)

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

mert wrote:I PM'd the GM and he solved it. Thanks =)
What was the issue? You had a mistaken third account didn't ya? :-p
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock