Syndicate of Successful Salesmen [$$$]

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
RawToxic
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Syndicate of Successful Salesmen [$$$]

Post by RawToxic »

This message was rushed via messenger from the Guild Head Quarters of the Syndicate of Successful Salesmen to announce it's birth into this glorious new age.

Hail, fair traveller! Fear not, weary naked warriors, spell-less mages, and rareless home owners. Rumors have surfaced that player wares of all kinds are about to become easily available to everyone in many places for fair prices around this great land. Townsfolk have been gossiping about an underground group of merchants who are threatening to battle a growing injustice to the availability of player items and high prices of player inflation. The Syndicate of Successful Salesmen wants to now announce that these rumors are true and acknowledge that these player wares will be available in high traffic places near you soon. A group of skilled crafters who have become bothered with the inavailability and price of many needed in game items and have banded together to battle this injustice and provide the spoils of war to all players of the land. Stay tuned.

If you are a skilled crafter or a high traffic housing owner that hears the calling to our cause, please message RawToxic or Tabius on the forums or IRC for information on joining the [$$$] ranks.
Last edited by RawToxic on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen

Seven Elements - GM Alchemist, Blacksmith, Carpenter, Mage, Musician, Tailor, Tinker
Fletch - GM Bowyer, Miner
Samuel Vane - GM Fisherman
Arsenic Annie - GM Poisoner
Grimm McCutty - PVP Hybrid

Tabius

Re: Syndicate of Successful Salesmen [$$$]

Post by Tabius »

As mentioned above the Syndicate of Successful Salesmen has been formed to assist you all with any needs that you may have.

Feel free to contact me for more information or if you simply have a a desire to join our ranks or have an order to place.

What ever the goods, we will endeavor to lead you to a Syndicate member who can assist you.

Don't forget, for all your Scribing needs visit my vendor outside the eastern gate of Moonglow!
Testimonials

<Derrick> Holy crap, nice spot!
<Derrick> I didn't know you could fit houses on serps

<Braden> Wow, that is a tight placement

<Nevermore> That is AMAZING placement

<Pirul> Dude, Tabius WAS real estate in UOSA

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

Individual town runes, runebooks, city runebooks and daily rares available at Vertiry Isle Vendors [$$$] Just North of the Moonglow Moongate! http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3880
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Tabius

Post by Tabius »

Thank you to all those who have contacted me showing interest in $$$ and those who have contacted me asking if they can help out in any way.

I would just like to take this time to inform prospective members of $$$ what needs to be done in order to submit your application.

All that is required first off is to send a message to me privately within these forums answering the following questions.

1. What is your current trade skills and the level they are at.
2. What is the location of your vendor house if you have one.
3. If you do not own a vendor home, are you interested in a) starting one up in the future or b) taking part in the guilds major vendor home.
4. If you have run an event previously please explain what this was, and will you be willing to help out in future events held by $$$.
5. Any further information that you think would help us to make a decision (ie: experience or being known to a current member).

Thank you
Testimonials

Tabius

Post by Tabius »

Although we have had many messages and new members, we are after more traders to join our ranks.

If you think you would like to belong to a guild such as $$$ dont be afraid to drop me a line.
Testimonials

Tabius

Post by Tabius »

$$$ are still in search of fine crafters to join their ranks.

Contact Tabius for information.
Testimonials

Tabius

Post by Tabius »

All Crafters wishing to join $$$ contact Tabius for info.
Testimonials

Return to “Guild Recruitment”