Easter Gifts: MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT

Topics related to Second Age
Xavier

Easter Gifts: MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT

Post by Xavier »

Per this post Patch 96 - Happy Easter:

Easter Gifts were given out to the FIRST character logged in on an account, and to my knowledge they *can* be:

- A black dye tub w/ unlimited charges.

- Easter Basket/Bucket/Crate with Egg(s), Chocolate Bunny, Carrot Cake, and other Random foodstuffs (wine, ham, dates, etc)

Easter Bunnies are still randomly spawning as well.

I can confirm that they are still *at least* spawning with Gold (~850 on the one I killed), 'Easter Eggs', and 'a chocolate easter bunny'. They will also randomly 'hide' eggs as they run about unmolested... once you molest the bunny it will not drop eggs for a bit.

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Easter Gifts: MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT

Post by Safir »

Xavier wrote:- Easter Basket/Bucket/Crate with Egg(s), Chocolate Bunny, Carrot Cake, and other Random foodstuffs (wine, ham, dates, etc)
Carrot Cake/Carrot Cake Mix

ie, either the cake or the cake mix.

From what I understand the dates come with all of the baskets/boxes and then there is a random food item, ie wine or ham or w/e.

Also should note that the black dye tub is just a regular dying tub with a special hue to it. This means that the black dye tub CAN BE RE-DYED to another color. = Don't use dyes on it unless you want to ruin the black dye tub. = Don't ever put the black dye tub where ppl can fck with it, ie dye it to another color, ie DON'T LOCK IT DOWN IN YOUR HOUSE! Keep it in a secure container. Just fyi so ppl won't betch about et later.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Post by RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR »

Xavier wrote:Per this post Patch 96 - Happy Easter:

Easter Gifts were given out to the FIRST character logged in on an account, and to my knowledge they *can* be:

- A black dye tub w/ unlimited charges.

- Easter Basket/Bucket/Crate with Egg(s), Chocolate Bunny, Carrot Cake, and other Random foodstuffs (wine, ham, dates, etc)

Easter Bunnies are still randomly spawning as well.

I can confirm that they are still *at least* spawning with Gold (~850 on the one I killed), 'Easter Eggs', and 'a chocolate easter bunny'. They will also randomly 'hide' eggs as they run about unmolested... once you molest the bunny it will not drop eggs for a bit.

Bunny molesting... Americas past time.

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

WOOT!! finally unlimited black dye, now this is starting to really feel like old school OSI.

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Xavier wrote:Easter Bunnies are still randomly spawning as well.

They can sometimes also have a lvl 5 T-map and sometimes an easter basket with dates and an egg or two.

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

From my understanding and research, there are 18 different hues to the easter eggs, check the pic below.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

does account age have anyhting to do with which prize you receive, such as with the aniversary gifts
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Not often, although it did on our anniversary. For the Easter gifts, they were one per account, 7 day minimum account age. The Basket itself was based on fame and karma levels, with the smallest easter basket being the top tier, and the "Easter Crate" being the lowest.

The first account from each unique IP address to log in received a Black Dye tub.

In the end 560 unique IP's logged in yesterday to receive black dye tubs.

This is a one time deal on the tubs, so they will certainly become more rare as time goes on. I am aware of two that were redyed already, but I'm sure there are/will be many more to meet this same fate.

Kamora
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kamora »

I hid the black tub in my pack and ran straight to the bank, hehe :) They are probably stealable, yes?

Thanks for the surprize gifts! Happy Easter!

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

They are stealable, but buy heavy enough that it is difficult to do so. I call on all good citizens: Destroy these abominations! Make them rare, so that we need not witness the all true-black eyesores now roaming UOSA!

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Derrick wrote:The first account from each unique IP address to log in received a Black Dye tub.

In the end 560 unique IP's logged in yesterday to receive black dye tubs.
Gah! So that means that if I only would have changed my IP# (can do et at will) I would have gotten 3 black dye tubs! DOH! Anywhoo, I'm soo pleased to finally be able to wear mi black boots!;)
chumbucket wrote:I call on all good citizens: Destroy these abominations! Make them rare, so that we need not witness the all true-black eyesores now roaming UOSA!
Haha! That'll change fast, ppl will get sick of the black soon enough imo.

ecetres
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ecetres »

did you have to log on on Easter? I didnt get anything :(
Guerrilla wrote:
i know i cry alot.... its only because i suck, and I'm going to uninstall UO as you read this

Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Safir wrote:From my understanding and research, there are 18 different hues to the easter eggs, check the pic below.

I only count 17 diff colors on either side of the chest... which is the same number of hues I have among my ~60 Eggs as well.

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Xavier wrote:I only count 17 diff colors on either side of the chest... which is the same number of hues I have among my ~60 Eggs as well.
Aye, you're right! I guess I counted wrong. ;) But then again, I have another 190 eggs to sort through and see if there is perhaps another missing color... ;)

MaddogNichols

Post by MaddogNichols »

I didn't see any gift as well. My family had plans for Easter weekend. :(