Have to post this...

Topics related to Second Age
StDrahcir

Have to post this...

Post by StDrahcir »

I haven't been playing very long, but I just wanted to take a moment to post what happened to me just now (literally just now). Most of the time forums are questions and other stuff. Well I wanted to post something different.

So I'm fighting at a GY and I died to a lich. Run to healers and they don't ress me. I run away and come back. Nothing. I go into war mode... nothing. Run away and come back again in war mode... nothing. I scream insults using their names... nothing :lol: .

So I page about it and Derrick shows up. He witnesses what happens and spawns new healers. Tells me to wait (not sure why, but I decide to wait instead of running back for my corpse). Because of how long it took I was worried about losing my corpse (I never told him this as I figured that just happens... bugs happen). I figured by now it was looted or I lost it so might as well stick around.

Then Derrick summons my corpse for me (which was now bones... who knows how much longer it had) since I was stuck without a ress due to the bug. Now this in my opinion is 100% awesome customer service. Did this w/o me having to ask.

If the rest of the staff is like this then all I can say is "About dang time I found a shard as awesome as this!!!"!! Thank you again Derrick!
Tanque / Chinchilla (crafter) / St Drahcir - (ingame characters)

Faust

Re: Have to post this...

Post by Faust »

I have also personally experienced issues getting the menu to pop up in a timely manner.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Great to have you here. No idea what was going on with those healers. Losing a corpse to a bug is just adding injury to insult.
Please note though, that we were lucky able to assist with this in time. Id have felt bad if you'd lost your corpse, but we wouldn't have been able to recover it had it decayed.

StDrahcir

Post by StDrahcir »

Derrick wrote:Great to have you here. No idea what was going on with those healers. Losing a corpse to a bug is just adding injury to insult.
Please note though, that we were lucky able to assist with this in time. Id have felt bad if you'd lost your corpse, but we wouldn't have been able to recover it had it decayed.
100% understandable that you wouldn't be able to recover my stuff if it decayed. I still greatly appreciate what you did. Thank you again and keep up the excellent work!
Tanque / Chinchilla (crafter) / St Drahcir - (ingame characters)

LudKrud

Post by LudKrud »

Just one of those loveable t2a bugs!!!

Usually running off a couple screens and coming back fixes it.

Sometimes not though.
lol

Kid Steeze

Post by Kid Steeze »

yeah the staff hear are excellent Ive always paged and within 5 to 10 minutes Ive got help its really nice to have such great service