blessed item bug

Topics related to Second Age
MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: blessed item bug

Post by MatronDeWinter »

The patch notes indicate that blessed items take damage, ergo break. Nowhere in any of the notes does it mention them being unbreakable. The newsgroups confirm this.

What Derrick said makes sense. Let's say that the foot-area is 10%, and legging area is 20%. If you were wearing legging-armor they would take 20% of the damage you recieved or w/e. Since the 10% foot-area is part of the 20% leg area, the leggings would take damage leaving no damage for the shoes until the legs broke. That being said, people running around with sandals and no other lower protection should be at risk of them breaking.

Fargo

Post by Fargo »

I had blessed gear in 2000, and yes they did break. Which is why most people with any valuable clothing on them did remove them when fighting someone using a Mace, at least I did.

I once killed this guy with a Blessed Silver Hally of Vanq +20 on Atlantic, when I killed him, his Hally dropped to the ground, i quickly picked it up and found out it was blessed. Needless to say, the guy I defeated was pretty pissed off and wanted his Hally back, which he never got back. about 8 months later I lost it the same way I found it =) It was fun killing mages in 1 hit =)

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Fargo wrote:It was fun killing mages in 1 hit =)
bone magi?
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

A follow up to the original post, the "lost" sandals were found on another of the persons accounts, on a dead murderer.

This has gone way off topic. I suggest making another thread to discuss whether these items break or not.
To give a future reader an opportunity to find the resolution to the original post, I'm locking this thread.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."